Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Single "Go Your Own Way"

I've been in the studio over the past few months trying to find my way and figure out what type of record that I want to release.

I recorded an amazing track titled "Addicted" which you can hear on my website right now with my good friend Cajjmere Wray. More info regarding release dates should be coming soon :)

This week, I had the honor of going into the studio with record producer "Trust" and we layed down the most Slammin' song titled "Go Your Own Way"! Words can not express my gratitude for his hard work in the studio and I must say that it felt really good to be a part of a team again.
More info will be coming soon regarding my work with the First Entertainment Group and the hot tracks that we will be releasing together.

Here are my lyrics and once we set a release date I promise to post a clip as soon as I can :)

Go Your Own Way
(Words & Lyrics By D.Rubino/Elissa)

I find myself sitting, daydreaming and i'm thinking of you
I never thought you'd come along, but there you were
Too good to be true

But I made the wrong move, I pushed you away
There's an empty space in my heart
If I could, turn back time, I'd play your game
So now I say

You can go your own way (Go Your Own Way)
You can go your own way (Go Your Own Way)

I found my strength, i'm living life, I can't deny
I actually like this (like this, like this)
Then you re-appear once in awhile, my mind goes wild
I can't resist

But I made the wrong move, I pushed you away
There's an empty space in my heart (you weren't ready)
If I could, make things fine, won't cross the line
Until your mine

You can go your own way (Go Your Own Way)
You can go your own way (Go Your Own Way)